It's my turn to host this weeks's challenge over at Let's Scrap. Here is what a came up with.
Sewwww Ladies it's Summer here in the United States and it's been hot! Now I don't know about you but for me during the summer I alternate between being Sewwwww busy and Sewwwww lazy. I thought you all might be feeling the same way which is why I decided to make this week's challenge Sewwww simple. In case you haven't guessed yet part of your challenge will be Sewwwwwwing.
The "official" rules.
- Use a Let's Scrap Sketch. You may do a layout or even a card as long as it's one of our sketches.
- SEW You can hand stitch, machine stitch, use a template, rub on's or even draw them in.
- How many stitches you ask? At least TEN (Except for Debby D It's 50 for her! LOL)
- Add your project to the gallery and label it challenge104 plus the sketch number.For Example mine would be challenge104, 11-10 -10
- Have your project in the gallery by midnight July 22nd
- The winner of this challenge will receive a RAK from my stash!