Saturday, August 15, 2009

Technique Tuesday

Technique Tuesday was one of my favorite classes that I took at CKC. As with ALL the classes...my only complaint was that there wasn't enough time to finish ANY of the projects in ANY of the classes. I came home with bags of unfinished projects! I've slowly been pulling them out and finishing them up. Technique Tuesday had great directions so I was able to finish these without a problem. There are two missing though because I dropped my DARK BROWN ink pad on top of it....soooo not cool and I can't find the other one! I should really drink more coffee before I post in the morning!







I used some of my new Copics that I got at Die Cuts R US. They will be having another Copic Marker sale starting August 18th. $2.99 each!!

8 comments:

Alison said...

Wow these are fab Marie! Also a big thank you for my gorgeous cards that arrived in the post on Friday - I love happy mail (I posted a pic of them on my blog. Ax

Unknown said...

That's an awesome price! Is that sale on their website, too!? Great cards!!!! LOVE THEM!

Heather said...

Your cards are awesome!
Thanks for the heads up on the Copics.

Elaine said...

Beautimous, Marie!! Love the cards!

Jeanette said...

What beautiful cards. I love the images and I'm going to try some of these great color combos. TFS.

How do you like your Copics. I don't have any but maybe for 2.99 I can try a few.
I'll certainly pass that sale tip along.

Jeanette

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love these they are so fab, Love the designs. Kim

stampinlynn said...

Wonderful work as usual tfs

Jen Martakis said...

These are all so pretty!!!