Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends

If you haven't been to Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends yet, check it out here.Jennifer has started an awesome, awesome site! Friendly people. A ton of different groups to choose from and a slew of challenges. Oh and guess who is on a couple of the DT's? Yup, that's me wearing that paper crown! The paper crown you ask? Well,I wasn't going to use the picture. Buttttt (and I know you shouldn't start a sentence with but) Butttt my daughter made the crown and took the pic. I also couldn't expain to her (without hurting her feelings) why I didn't want to use it. Pimples and all! lol Oh well at least I made a DT. WooHoo!!
For our first assignments Jennifer went with an anything goes Open House approach so here is my page. I used some yummy goodies out of my Noel Mignon Kit. The Collage Press paper, the old playing card and buttons are all from the kit.



I got some cards done this weekend as well. I used a Basic Grey card kit and I'm really lovin Lime Rickey. A line of BG that I thought I didn't need and now want!! Speaking of BG I started a Basic Grey Group over at SCF. It's for all of us BG Addicts. For now it's just a group to chat and post BG projects but eventually I would like to host some challenges with prizes of course!



Oh and one more little card because I just had to try out my new stamp set. Im really into birds right now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Marie, I'm lovin all these projects - the cards are gorgeous. Isn't it neat (and kinda sad) to catch our children growing up and turning into someone so grown up? I know I've caught some pics of my kids where I just have to stop and stare b/c they seemed to have changed overnight. TFS!

Jessica said...

OMG! what a beautiful child!!! She'll be breaking hearts all over the world! Lovely page with a lovely pic of a lovely child! TFS

Danielle said...

WOW...you're on a roll!!! Look at all those great cards and that layout...FANTASTIC work!!!

Lori said...

Marie- LOVE the colors on this card. Nice job.

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! LOVE your LO!! Sooo beautifly done!
great job on all the cards!
hugs
Brenda