Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let's Scrap Wednesday Sketch And A Mess?

This weeks sketch had alot of white space and although I like white space, I don't often apply it! Today is no exception since I used black and grey paper in my "white" space. Who knew I was such a rebel! LOL Either way I had fun working with the sketch. I happily showed my hubby. He looks at it. Makes a face and says "what is that mess"!!?? Just as I was ready to go for his throat? I realize he was talking about the photo. teehee. He thought it was just a picture of our messy table! I guess you have to be a scrapper to see the beauty in that "mess"! To create my "mess" I used some yummy Echo Park papers from my Scrapbook Circle Kit.







Here is the sketch 5-11-11~Give it a try. I would love to see what you come up with. When you add your page to the Let's Scrap Gallery make sure you tag your it  5-11-11
                                                Happy Hump Day!

8 comments:

Carol Salisbury said...

Hub's! What do they know! LOL
Love the layout!
Great sketch! I have to get over there and post something soon.

Kay Wallace said...

Love your take on this week's Let's Scrap sketch! The photo is totally "brill!" That mess looks so inviting to me!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hahaha!! A mess is an art :) Marie, how are you? Have been super busy lately. Wedding preparation and work :) Anyway, your LO is gorgeous!! Loving the colors so much!! Take care, yeah!! xoxo.

Theresa said...

yes, a great sketch and i love what you did with it. May need to try this one out. =)

Molly said...

Marie, I love this LO! Great Mess!

Kerry said...

Love your page and the photo of 'genius at work'! gorgeous detail as always.

Alison said...

Pfft husbands they just don't get creative mess! Fab LO Marie - love what you've done with your white space :)

JeaunesV said...

I love what you did with the sketch and the layout is stunning!!!!!