Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day And A Page

Happy Mother's Day~I hope all of my scrappy Mom friends had a great day! It's late and I'm a little tired but wanted to share this photo. Something about it just sums up how I feel about being a Mom. I love this kid!
                                                                    

                                         Howard AND my Rannuculus enjoyed the sun today!


There was even a little scrapping going on today! I am still working on this Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird Collection. Sometimes I will buy a collection, make a page and then in goes into the hoarding pile. Not this one, all the bright colors and cutie embellisments....I never tire of it! I also tryed my hand at some white space.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous layout and photos, it wasn't mothers day here in the UK, ours was last month but glad you had a lovely day.

Carla said...

What a cute lay out............love the photos too! Glad that you had a great mothers day!