Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pink Paislee


Love me some Pink Paislee AND I'm loving this sketch from the Pink Paislee Community, Live Pink. Now granted I did not get this done in time for the contest but the sketch was so nice I decided to go ahead and do it anyway. I'm not sure how many Pink Paislee lines I used on this but hey...I used those scraps!! lol The orange flower is a plain Prima that I airbrushed with my Copics.

So, as I said the contest is over but here is the sketch if you would like to use it anyway. The Live Pink site has some great eye candy!!!

5 comments:

Jillene said...

It's fabulous!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Melonie said...

Hi! I found you over on the Pink Paislee board. I see that you are in Middletown. I am only about 40 minutes from you. Are there any good scrappy stores there?

mckinkle said...

Fab fab fab Marie! I love your LO and the colours and the papers are super!

Keryn x

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous mix of elements! Thanks for the link to the sketch...I just love it!

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous layout! i love the frame you made of the crystal flourish! how cool!

xoxo
sarabeth