Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crafty Secrets


I got together this weekend with my Mom, my friend Bonnie and my daughter. Thank god my girl loves to craft. I was able to spend time with daughter, mother and a friend all at the same time. I didn't get alot done in the way of crafting but I had a blast! We did a whole lot of eating and laughing!

I did manage to get this card done using one of my new Crafty Secrets stamps and some Cosmo Cricket paper that I got from a QVC special ohhhhhh last year or maybe even the year before. I really am on a mission to start using up what I have. When I use something up it makes me fell like I can buy more. Bwahahahahaha!!! Like this stamp set from Crafty Secrets I really didn't need them but dang I am in love with all of their stamp sets!!! How cute is this little fairy girl?? Next set will be Home Sweet Home or a Christmas one.

Hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute stamp image, papers and layout! Loves it!

Shawnna Samples said...

So Cute :) and sounds like a good time was had by all :)

Jen Martakis said...

What a cute card. That stamp is adorable. :)

Kim Dellow said...

Sounds like you all had fun. Love the make. Kim

Danielle said...

LOVE the new card and I think it's great that you were able to add all of the important ladies in your life to your crafty day :D How cool is that!!!! LUCKY girl :D