Wednesday, February 18, 2009

October Afternoon Sketch Challenge


October Afternoon is having some Sketch Challenges going on over at their blog. My car happens to be in the shop and I'm sitting home alone. Poor me! NOT!! WooHoo!! I know I should be doing laundry or a dozen other things but you know what I ended up doing right!? I don't get many weekday opportunities to scrap soooo...I blew the dust off of County Fair and did some scrapping!! I do have to say, I have serious hoarding issues!! I bought this pack when it first came out and yes...I just opened it today. I guess I'm unleashing those duplicate pictures too. I scrapped these pictures already but they are my new favorite and I thought they went well with the paper. I wonder now why did I wait so long to use this paper? I love it. Oh well. Hope the new lines hit the store soon, can't wait to get my hands on them. And this time I won't let them sit around so long! LOL

7 comments:

beksynormz said...

Wow fab LO, love the flowers. Thanks for your lovely comment x

Sarah said...

Cute layout...even cuter pics! OA has great products!

Darlene said...

ooooh, I love this....and yes WHY have you not used this paper until NOW?

Angie said...

Love this!! Fab job on the skech!!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Marie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) That's a really sweet layout. Love OA stuff! :)

Frances said...

I do love that layout...one of my favorite lines!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderful, I love it. The flowers are fab. Kim