Saturday, February 14, 2009

Noel Mignon Valentine Scrap A Thon

It's been a long week and I'm feeling under the weather. I didn't get to participate in the crop over at Noel Mignon as much as would have liked. But who am I kidding? Is there ever enough scrap time?? I would love to quit my job, I could stay home and scrap the day away! OK back to the real world. This week I had work, swim practices, a swim meet and a killer cold!! I can't get a drop of air through my nose. Alka Seltzer cold makes me feel good though. So good, I thought today was Sunday and almost forgot it was Valentines Day. Not that Valentines day is mattering to me right now. My red stuffy nose is not making me feel very romantic!




I only managed to get two pages done but two is better than none, right? I started another but never finished it. I missed out on the last Noel Mignon kit so I used my Sweet Pea Scraps kit. I am loving Websters Pages and I got to use some Dream Street for the first time. I ended up doing two of Jana's challenges, the Red Hot Challenge and Jana's Love Letter. Jana's pages are amazing and for whoever said she never makes an ugly page? That is so true! Well it's back to the couch for me! Hope you have a happy!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

you did great for being so busy! I love both of these! I only have one LO done and I did do the cards, but that is it.

Noel said...

These are so pretty marie!! Love them! Hope you feel better!!

AbbieTorroll said...

GORGEOUS pages!!! LOVE how you used the SPS kit!!! GORGEOUS! (P.S. I hope you are getting next months because it is SOO stinkin cute)anyway, i am jealous you got to participate in the crop!! Hope you feel better soon!

Celeste said...

love your take on the sketch!