Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cultivating A Scrapper

Photobucket

Photobucket

The scrap bug has bitten my daughter! Yeahhhh! This summer she and I went scrapbooking together for the first time. I found a store in Wayne, NJ that offered Mommy and Me crop's through out the summer. We were able to go a couple of times. Yes, Kelsey and I traveled and hour each way to scrap at The Crazy Cropper! What an appropriate name. It helped that the store had a Dunkin Donut's in walking distance. Kelsey really thought she was hot stuff being able to WALK to DD's for a hot cocoa. That doesn't happen here in the "country"!
I'm sure Jane the owner is glad that summer is almost over! LOL Kelsey would arrive each Thursday with her gold spangled pursed loaded with coins. Usually about $13.00 worth. Jane waited patiently as Kels made her purchases down to the Penny.And I mean Penny!! Thanks Jane.

No comments: