Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreams

So I'm dreaming about moving. That's right moving. We've been here for 10 years now and although it's been a great house for us it's time. It's gonna take awhile and alot of work but I'm gonna make it happen. Can you say lots of closet cleaning and painting? Some yard work too. It's a good goal for us...Our new family motto is. Get moving to GET MOVING. This weekend was the kick off of weekend projects big and small. We ended up taking 6 or 7 bags o the Salvation Army and some to the Humane Society too. That's another blog post in itself.

I think I'll be using this notebook for my TO DO LISTS...maybe it will make cleaning the root cellar a little more glamorous. I used mostly Sassafras Lass on these two.


One for Kelsey too. 



I got some cards done too. Made easy for me at my Stampin Up Class. 


I have some of these stamp sets already so I am so going to try and replicate them. I think I need to incorporate this ribbon into them somehow...how gorgeous is this ribbon?

4 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Hey Marie!! Now that is a glorious goal and should keep motivation hi. Long time...hope all is well and give the mom a hug for me too! Hugs,

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandi! So nice to hear from you. Things are going well..I'll will pass hugs onto Mom. How are you!?

Mel said...

Fantastic projects! I especially love the gray notebook. Good luck with the weekend to-do's:)

Gl-Bp said...


Dear Customers,

Business-Capital-Experts
We are currently funding for Business start-up, business developments, business expansion, Projects and working capital loan etc. Ranging from 20,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 In Euro,Pounds,Usd,Ropes. Our funding sources specialize in creative solutions to meet your needs. no early or late repayment penalty no collateral, With fast Process and Instant Approval.

@2% interest rate
Flexible repayment
1 to 25 years duration
To get approval in 24 to 48 hrs
Email us at capitalfundingsolutinfo@gmail.com