Thursday, September 29, 2011

Almost October?

Almost October? Really? August and September have been a bit of a blur for me. ENOUGH rain already!! We had a rep from FEMA at our house yesterday and I am hoping we are eligible for something. Actually at this point I wish it would just STOP RAINING long enough for my basement to fully dry. I have never ever seen anything like this in my area.
I realized today while posting my Let's Scrap page for the week (using a 5th grade photo) that I never posted Kelsey's first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL!! How is it that endless rain and a wet basement have put me so far behind.... OH and I'm not even going to be posting it today. Why? Endless rain and a wet basement are not enough. Laptop died and for the moment most of my photo's are "trapped" in it. Hubby is working on it for me so I should get them soon. In the meantime I did get a new laptop for my birthday!
OK enough of my whining already. Check out this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap! I love big photo's so I just adored this sketch. Add some Amy Tangerine from my Scrapbook Circle Kit and I am good to go. I also had an exciting email in my inbox over at Scrapbook.com

Check it out!

Good Evening,

I am hosting a fun little challenge called "Gallery Walk". Each day, I post a gallery of a creative artist, and the participants leave love all over their work.

I am delighted to tell you that our featured gallery today is You! Thank you so much for posting your beautiful work. I love your beautiful style, and I hope you enjoy all the well-deserved love that is about to be heaped all over your gallery!

Sincerely,
Michelle



Awesome to be getting so much gallery love! 


6 comments:

Marie (Mazz) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie (Mazz) said...

Marie (Mazz) said...
firstly congrats on being a featured artist! well deserved. In addition that LO is a lovely one to be chosen! I'm so sorry to hear that you're still undated :( I do hope the sun shines for you soon so that you can get all dried up:) I also hope that you are eligible for some kind of compensation coz I wreckon you're gonna need all the help you can get...sorry I can't do more {hugs n love} from Ozzie xxxOOO ps I do with they had an edit button on blogger so I didnt have to delete my boo boos and repost LOL

Kathleen said...

You do such great work Marie!
Just subscribed to your blog!
Hope to see you soon, drop by a Michael's crop sometime and hang out and craft with me!
Hugs,
Kathleen

Linda Levite said...

you are so awesome!!!!!

Kay Wallace said...

I am so pleased to follow you on Let's Scrap, and now here on your blog! Thanks for the inspiration. Your daughter is amazingly beautiful, much like her mother!

Blogger said...

BlueHost is one of the best website hosting provider for any hosting plans you might require.