Thursday, September 29, 2011

Almost October?

Almost October? Really? August and September have been a bit of a blur for me. ENOUGH rain already!! We had a rep from FEMA at our house yesterday and I am hoping we are eligible for something. Actually at this point I wish it would just STOP RAINING long enough for my basement to fully dry. I have never ever seen anything like this in my area.
I realized today while posting my Let's Scrap page for the week (using a 5th grade photo) that I never posted Kelsey's first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL!! How is it that endless rain and a wet basement have put me so far behind.... OH and I'm not even going to be posting it today. Why? Endless rain and a wet basement are not enough. Laptop died and for the moment most of my photo's are "trapped" in it. Hubby is working on it for me so I should get them soon. In the meantime I did get a new laptop for my birthday!
OK enough of my whining already. Check out this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap! I love big photo's so I just adored this sketch. Add some Amy Tangerine from my Scrapbook Circle Kit and I am good to go. I also had an exciting email in my inbox over at Scrapbook.com

Check it out!

Good Evening,

I am hosting a fun little challenge called "Gallery Walk". Each day, I post a gallery of a creative artist, and the participants leave love all over their work.

I am delighted to tell you that our featured gallery today is You! Thank you so much for posting your beautiful work. I love your beautiful style, and I hope you enjoy all the well-deserved love that is about to be heaped all over your gallery!

Sincerely,
Michelle



Awesome to be getting so much gallery love! 


5 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Marie (Mazz) said...
firstly congrats on being a featured artist! well deserved. In addition that LO is a lovely one to be chosen! I'm so sorry to hear that you're still undated :( I do hope the sun shines for you soon so that you can get all dried up:) I also hope that you are eligible for some kind of compensation coz I wreckon you're gonna need all the help you can get...sorry I can't do more {hugs n love} from Ozzie xxxOOO ps I do with they had an edit button on blogger so I didnt have to delete my boo boos and repost LOL

Kathleen said...

You do such great work Marie!
Just subscribed to your blog!
Hope to see you soon, drop by a Michael's crop sometime and hang out and craft with me!
Hugs,
Kathleen

Linda Levite said...

you are so awesome!!!!!

Kay Wallace said...

I am so pleased to follow you on Let's Scrap, and now here on your blog! Thanks for the inspiration. Your daughter is amazingly beautiful, much like her mother!