Monday, May 10, 2010

October Afternoon

First off Happy Belated Mother's Day. I hope all you Mom's out there had a great day! Me? I lost power on Saturday night and didn't get it back until Sunday around dinner time. My plans of hubby making his penne alla vodka for dinner went down the tubes. My mom offered to cook but instead we got our scrap on and ordered from Poppa John's. Not the Mother's Day I had planned...but the most relaxing I've ever had.

I Got a page and some cards done this weekend. I finally scrapped this picture of my daughter from last summer. With her suit being a dead ringer for October Afternoon it made choosing paper really easy! lol I have some finishing touches on the cards so I'll post them another day.

6 comments:

mckinkle said...

Super page, it looks so fresh and vibrant and doesnt your daughter look so grown up now!

Not sure if her shorter hair is a newer photo than the big brown eyes one below but she looks really great! Pretty girl!

Keryn x

Jillene said...

Sometimes the relaxing, no power Mother's Day's are the best!!

I love the cherry paper. Cute LO!!

Unknown said...

VERY cute page Marie! Love it - and the papers match your daughter's suit perfectly. Good choice! Have a great week :)

Jessica said...

I love the page marie! And your daughter gets more lovely each time I see her. The camera loves her. Thanks for sharing

Michele Kovack said...

Love how you matched the paper to her suit! Such a cute page!

Danielle said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day to me!!!! Lucky girl :) Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too!

I LOVE that layout with the cherry OA papers....it matches so perfectly with your little sweetie's bathing suit :) SO PERFECT!!!!