Monday, January 26, 2009

Sketch Happy

Here's a couple more lay outs I got done this week. Lately I've been a complete sketch freak. The Live Laugh Love is from a Becky Fleck Sketch and the Your Light is from a Lisa Costanza sketch which I made for a challenge over at The Scraproom. My daughter is home sick today and will be home again tomorrow. Maybe get some more scrap time in. We are also suppose to get a storm on Wednesday. I really need to clean my scrap room, ok my whole house but right now I just care about my scrap room!! You know how it is when that mood strikes you!



2 comments:

Darlene said...

My scraproom is a total disaster right now...I have plans to clean in on Thursday. I like those layouts, I seem to be using a lot of sketches myself!

Jillene said...

The LO's are so cute!! And I just got a scrapbook room. We cleaned out the storage room and WALLAH!! New scrapbook room. I loved being able to sit down there and finish my 12 page layouts for my exchange. SOOOOOO much eaiser!!